WHAT IS ADOPT-A-SPOT
When you join Baytown's Adopt-a-Spot program, you become a vital part of keeping Baytown clean and attractive. Plus, being an Adopter gives participants an opportunity to give back to the community, teach their children about community responsibility, receive positive publicity for their business, participate in a quarterly team-building activity, and gain valuable community volunteer experience.
Best for faith organizations, businesses, and clubs ages 15 and older. No special skills or experience are required – just dedicated volunteers with a commitment to the community and concern for the environment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 2 year commitment
- 4 cleanups per year; at least 1 cleanup per quarter
- Adhere to safety policies
- Keep required forms up-to-date
- Notify program coordinator at least 2 weeks before service day
- Submit service report after each cleanup
- Recognize volunteer impact
- Order and place sign, available starting after the 2nd clean up
- Communicate important location information
- Provide supplies
- Proper disposal of waste after service day
Become a trailblazer for Adopt-a-spot! Get started today by filling out application below or contacting Kourtney Bonzo through the "Who's Listening" tab at the top of this page.
You can also Adopt-a-Spot for a day with one-time cleanup! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org(External link) for more information.